Sunday, November 1, 2009

Craft Project Lovin' 2

I recently wrote a post about some brilliant craft ideas I had found while browsing the large world of online craft posts. Well, I decided to only post five at a time... and there are far more than five brilliant craft ideas out there! So here is installment number 2. 


Just click on the links for all the tutorial and source information. Have fun!


via Tipnut.com 







This seems like a pretty convenient idea. Instead of balancing a small and round pin cushion on an armrest while you're sittin' and sewin', use scraps of fabric to make this pin cushion.








Certainly interested in embroidery lately! And using left over yarns and floss is a great idea. They used place mats here, but you can do this on anything.






Perfect for the upcoming Holiday season. So different from the usual round wreaths out there- and unique for you and your family!






I can see myself adding these tassels to purses, gifts, jackets... maybe even turning them into earrings?


from Crafty Nest 




I could not believe that these gorgeous lamps started from these simple items:


How cool?!  This is a great project. It's certainly worth checking out. 


Just a few cool projects I thought I would share with you. Have any ideas that you think are worth sharing? Drop me a line! 


Enjoy!


xoxo


Kimmay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Hurray Kimmay!

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails